Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Welcome to My Blog

A Note from fwade, the author of this online diary: Moving Back to Jamaica

To be taken straight to the latest entries in the blog, click here.

If this is your first time here, welcome! There are many ways to read this blog, but here are some basics:

1. The articles are written in reverse date order, with the most recent posts presented first. To go back to the very beginning, you can look in the Archives from the Main Page, or click here.

2. You can make a comment on any post -- I read all of them and reply to many!

3. At the top right, you can subscribe to the blog which simply means that you are sent email whenever I post a new entry. That way, you can keep current without having to come and check. If you understand what a RSS feed is, that is also available.

Once again, welcome to Moving Back to Jamaica, and I hope you enjoy what I have written about my move back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home