Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

After June 19th MyMovetoJamaica will be no longer available

This is just a reminder that MyMovetoJamaica Part I -- my guide for expats -- won't be available after tomorrow for purchase and download.

The response has been good, and those using it seem to be getting great value.

I don't know if it will be offered again, (or at what price) as my wife and I have some ideas about new content we'd like to include.

So, if you're interested, find out more at http://mymovetojamaica.com

1 Comments:

At 6/22/2008 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Francis,wishing you and your wife the best.Enjoyed reading each installment of your blog immensely.Respect and walk good!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home