Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Caribbean360.com

There is a wonderful news service that was recently launched -- Caribbean360.com

It is a compilation of daily news across the Caribbean region that I have found to be tremendously useful, even in finding articles that I have skipped over in my daily reading of local papers.

The newsletter is delivered as a single page of HTML email to the subscriber's inbox (which may present formatting problems for some recipients.)

It makes me wish that someone would create some way of getting all the Human Resource related news across the region into a single web-page, and maybe someone at Caribbean360 might be interested in expanding their offerings -- I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home