Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Easier to Network? A free e-book

Is it easier or harder to network here in Jamaica than other places?

I'm not sure I know the answer, but I do know that it's quite different.

To help sort out my thoughts on the issue, I started writing about the difference, then gave a few presentations and speeches on the topic. I wanted to put a "full stop" to my work on the subject and decided to write an e-book.

At first, I wanted to have someone else write it, but when I couldn't figure out how, I got someone to design it for me. That someone is Tavia Tomlinson, and she convinced me that I needed to write it myself... that was sometime in September, and the e-book is finally available for download, for free. She designed the entire e-book, which includes a 37 page combination of text, audio and video.

It's called "The New Networking: Caribbean 2008" and it can be claimed by visiting http://fwconsulting.com/newnetworking

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home