Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Finding Time to Blog

People often ask me, where do I find the time to blog?

My answer to myself is, "When will I ever get to the bottom of the list of things I really want to blog about?"

I keep a list of ideas that must be about 50 items long ... all waiting for me to "find the time."

So my confession is that I find that I don't have the time myself. But there is certain satisfaction that I get from knowing someone out there is reading, and when I get a nice comment that feels like getting a nice calorie-free dessert after a meal.

3 Comments:

At 6/10/2006 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6/10/2006 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Francis,

Just a quick one to let you know that...

Today is the 1st time I have ever seen
your blog...

And... I'll be back ;o)

Peace!

Swaye

PS: I found you whilst doing a Google Search for The Frenchmen... My last one was New Years Day 2005... Fantastic Night ;o)

 
At 6/13/2006 7:21 PM, Blogger fwade said...

Swaye,

Then you must have read my posts on the different Frenchmen fetes I've been to. They are superb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home