Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

A New Blog on Time

My regular posting has fallen off recently, but it is not due to lack of effort or output on my part.

For the past several months, I have been labouring to create a Time Management System that fits in with out Caribbean realities.

The result is that I have a blog devoted to the "theory" behind the course that is being developed, which can be found at my new blog: http://2time.wordpress.com

I am in the process of developing the course that will deliver the programme and having all sorts of fun turning the ides into something useful.

I often get asked how I get the time and energy to do all that I do, and a part of the answer is built into this time management system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home