Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The New Networking is Still Available


A note from Francis
I want to remind you that my e-book "The New Networking: Caribbean Professionals 2008" is still available for download for free.

Simply visit the following page and you can claim your own electronic copy within a few minutes. You'll be joining over 200 other Caribbean professionals who have requested the e-book.

Click here to claim a copy

If you have other friends who would benefit from owning this 37 page text, you can notify them of the page to visit by visiting the following page and entering their email addresses. An email will be sent to them with the link:

Send this link to 2 friends

Thanks for being a part of my network!

Francis

P.S If you act quickly, you might be able to take advantage of a free offer I am making to take my 12-week online time-management programme valued at over US$50. The offer expires at the end of September, and will be sent to you 3-4 days after you receive the e-book. I am limiting the number, so act quickly if you have an interest.
















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home