Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Launching A New Time Management Product


In prior posts I wrote about the spurt of creativity that came when I moved back here to Jamaica.

Well, some of what's happened came from my decision to do this blog. If you go back to early posts, you can see where I started to write about time management.

That was 4 years ago.

Fast forward to early 2010, and I am in the process of selling a unique time management product online -- not to a Caribbean audience but to one that's worldwide.

For details see http://mytimedesign.com. Check out the video I created to help explain why a Jamaican has such an interest in this particular topic!

It's a bit tricky hard to explain how much the 5 year change in environment has been a challenge, but also a stimulus for me in so many ways.

On Mondays I am now co-hosting a radio programme on Bess FM - a small station that's very new that also broadcasts to an international audience.

Both of these events are things that simply never would have happened if I hadn't returned home.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2/09/2010 8:20 PM, Blogger Kristanna said...

This is really great product of time management.I was not aware of this product.I have visited the given link for getting more detail information and video.I must say this is the best way for managing time.Thanks.

reputation management

 
At 3/05/2010 6:55 AM, Anonymous Jamaipanese said...

good luck with this project!

 
At 3/11/2010 7:57 AM, Anonymous Time Management said...

Here is another website about time management tips.

http://www.gettingagrip.com/ttt/index.asp

 
At 3/26/2012 5:44 AM, Blogger Wangari Maathai said...

Good case study..time management is necessary in today's environment. It’s a lifeblood of america's small business..some good examples on Online Reputation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home