Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Friday, March 05, 2010

A New Jamaican Blog that I Love

I just bumped into a new blog called "Things Jamaicans Love."

The one or two articles I have read so far have had me in stitches -- they are so well written, and so very true in a funny, off-beat kind of way.

It gets my strongest recommendation, and I have been reading it slowly -- one post per day -- so that I can get a little laugh each day.

Things Jamaicans Love -- click here.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3/08/2010 7:20 PM, Blogger Rockaway Girl said...

I checked out this new blog and I loved it!Thank you for mentioning it. It's very funny and interesting.

 
At 3/08/2010 9:22 PM, Anonymous JadeDragon@innovativepassiveincome said...

Did you hear about the Jamaican Ski Team at the Olympics? I just wrote up Kerr's story.

 
At 3/12/2010 4:20 AM, Anonymous Rob and Mandy said...

Greetings fromCyprus, enjoyed the blog, Regards

http://anewlifeincyprus.blogspot.com/

 
At 11/01/2010 9:05 PM, Anonymous Wellesley said...

I love this blog. Thanks for sharing the love.
Regards,
Wellesley
http://www.my-island-jamaica.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home