Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Non-Jamaican Newspapers in Kingston

As I was brucking my pocket this afternoon at Suzie's Bakery, i stumbled upon something interesting -- Paper Boy Jamaica.

This is a service that brings foreign newspapers to Jamaica.

The prices are high, but the number of papers is outstanding, making me think that they are importing digital files rather than the physical papers themselves.

Is this better than just reading the paper on the internet?  I think so.

The truth is that an actual paper gives much more information than an online version, which only keeps the major stories and columns.

And for someone who has just returned, the link could keep them in the loop of the things they are missing from their country or city of departure.  I know after I came back, I still visited the Florida Sun Sentinel just to catch up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home