Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Free Time Management e-book for Ja Professionals

In a recent blog, I spoke about my interest in writing a book on my experience of Moving Back to Jamaica.

As it so happens, I just published my first e-book on the topic of "Capturing."

In this case, capturing has nothing to do with animals or another's person's attention or market share. Instead, capturing is one of the 11 fundamental practices that every professional must use in order to manage their time and be productive.

For a few more days, I am planning to offer the e-book for free at the following website: http://fwconsulting.com/e-bookja.

It is 13 pages long, and has some 28 minutes of audio, but no video.

My next e-book coming out in the next month or so will have all three!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home