Moving Back to Jamaica

A blog about my Move Back to Jamaica after 20+ years of living in the US. Most of the articles focus on the period from 2005-2009 when the transition was new, and at it's most challenging.

Friday, November 16, 2007

C&W Back on

Well, good things eventually happen if you wait long enough.

C&W finally came through a few days ago and sent someone to fix our home phone. Along with it returned reliable DSL access.

On Aug 19th it went out with Hurricane Dean, to finally return on November 9th.

I was in a cussing mood until the technician told me that thousands were still waiting for phone service, and that the daily rains had only made things worse. It calmed me down a little bit as I realised how fortunate I am to get my service back.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2007 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wha happen to the taking advantage of the ignorant blog, posted Tuesday 13 Nov 2007? it just disappear!

I left a comment...hmmmn this seems to be happening quite often these dayz on blogs.

 
At 11/17/2007 5:30 AM, Blogger fwade said...

I can see it, and also your comment -- it's 5 posts below this one.

Maybe something is happening with your browser?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home